Despite their best efforts to maintain a healthy and clean skin, uncontrollable blackheads remain. For most of us, the real thing is that these stubborn hackers show up on the front, such as the nose and the surrounding area. But how do you get rid of blackheads and is it really possible?
Causes of the appearance of blackSpots
How to get rid of blackheads, also known as open comedones? Let us first consider a number of possible causes.
• First, adolescence and hormonal changes stimulate the sebaceous glands, which are responsible for the body’s production. These are hormonal factors that stimulate the skin throughout your life and promote the appearance of blackheads.
• Oil or compound skin is prone to blackheads by default. The holes are very large and create a lot of seven.
• Use comedic cosmetics (products that cause defects such as blackheads).
• Poor skin hygiene.
• A diet rich in fat or sugar.
How to get rid of blackSopts+ protective measures on their appearance
• Pay attention to cleaning with oil. Vegetable oils help deep cleanse the pores, remove bacteria, and nourish the skin.
• Excessive makeup only covers pores. Allow your skin to breathe and you will notice the difference after a few days.
• Adjust skin pH balance! The pH of the skin is naturally acidic and should be stored to protect the skin from external attacks. We can rely on apple cider vinegar to rejuvenate the skin. You will need to replace your usual ointment with lotion based on apple cider vinegar (1/3) and contaminated water (2/3).
How to get rid of blackSpots -10 Home effective remedies
This miraculous ingredient is widely used in various beauty treatments. A bentonite clay mask applied to the face removes toxins and cleanses the pores thoroughly, removing dirt and excess oil. Keep in mind that bentonite clay can dry out the skin, so it is best to use it once a week.
Baking soda is a great partner for skin rejuvenation and blemishes such as blackheads. So to learn how to get rid of blackheads and keep your skin clean and shiny, all you have to do is take a simple and approved remedy made from soda. In preparation, mix the following ingredients: 2 teaspoons baking soda and 1 teaspoon water. Apply this ointment on the face and massage gently for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Honey is not only delicious but also a good ingredient for our face masks. In addition to being a sedative, honey has been found to be an excellent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent. It helps to improve oily skin by controlling fat production and narrowing pores. So honey removes all impurities, including blackheads. Massage in circular motions and apply a thin layer over the entire face. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, then rinse gently with lukewarm water.
Lemon juice and salt filter
If you have been in the past for some time, you may not be able to get rid of acne. Salt removes dead skin cells, while lemon juice has anti-bacterial and anti-bacterial effects. To prepare the paste, simply mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this scratch on the face and gently slide in circular motions for 60 seconds. Wash with warm water and apply a mild deodorant.
Egg whites help to get rid of blackheads
Egg whites, like patches, remove blackheads, but to a lesser extent. Take an egg and separate the yoghurt from the white. Pour the white into the box and beat it lightly with a fork. Take a small piece of toilet paper and soak it in egg whites until it is completely moist. Apply to damaged areas and let dry for 15 minutes. After this time, gently scrape the paper, and so do the black dots.
Milk and Notmeg
Mix 2 tablespoons of milk with 1 teaspoon of ground knot and apply this medicine on the scalp, massaging gently. The lactic acid in milk helps to break down dead skin cells that can then be washed away. As for Nutmeg, it absorbs sebum and gently removes impurities, glows the skin and makes it softer. You can also try buttermilk, which contains a lot of lactic acid.